Post Your Job Opening For Free!
That's right, for a full 30 days, you can list any openings for ESL instructors in Japan you might have.Your ad will appear on our teaching jobs abroad page. Note: this service is for positions in Japan.
We will post your job opening within 48 hours of submission. Submissions submitted on Friday will be processed on the following Monday and we'll notify you by e-mail after your listing is posted.
Thanks again and we'll have your job ad up in a jiffy provided it meets with the following guidelines. Rules For Writing Ads
- Only teaching positions in Japan will be listed.
- Failing to specify working conditions, salary and benefits in a clear and specific fashion will cause submission rejection. Only positions IN JAPAN will be posted!!!
- When writing your ad, keep the employee in mind. Long rambling blocks about why your school is great, tend not to be read.
- Be specific on salary amounts. Saying that a salary is "open" or using other vague language will result in rejection.
- Keep it short, simple and sweet. Be sure to mention things that employees are concerned about - like visa renewals, housing allowances and conditions, completion bonuses etc.
- Most importantly, plainly list your working hours. And be as specific as possible about separating actual teaching hours from office hours.