Not so Good 1 year and I'm Out
In my first year, I had to work six days a week. Some months I had only two days off.
2. There was a point where I did 30+ hours of overtime, but I got 0 yen for it.
3. There were optional events that were never really optional. It didn't matter if I had a fever.
4. I wasn't allowed to take a day off work.
5. I had less than the required amount of vacation.
6. I was told that it was not worth training me since I was expected to leave after one year. So, I paid for my training by going to TESOL workshops. I am sorry that my initial experience was negative.